EVERY SINGLE CONTRACT with Betty— without exception — is completed on-time and with a level of professionalism that blows my clients and me away. The smartest thing anyone could do would be to hire her!
This project was a royal pain and so detail-oriented it made my head hurt. Betty jumped right in, improved each phase of the process, then pointed out additional work that would be needed shortly. She consistently takes GREAT care of us!
I am so glad to have this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My objective in joining Vigowork was to offer my skills to potential clients, get good reviews, and make an honest living. I am what you would call a one stop shop for all your virtual assistance needs, be it transcription, data entry, research, article writing, social media management, and so much more.
One thing you should know about me is that I am a fast learner, an avid reader, and very zealous. Every day, I endeavor to learn something new for self improvement and your benefit. I rank professional ethics as the most important asset one can have.
Here’s why I think I will be a great asset to you;
– I have excellent written and oral skills.
– My organizational skills are second to none.
– I am computer and internet savvy, and I keep abreast of all emerging trends.
– I have an extremely good ear for different accents, and produce the most amazing transcripts.
– I have a typing speed of +80 words per minute.
– I have a fast and reliable internet connection.
– I know how to follow instructions to the letter.
– I am a great researcher and have no problem going the extra mile.
– I am honest and professional in all my dealings.
– I value communication and will keep you updated on the progress of your work.
I believe my track record thus far speaks for itself, so please give me an opportunity to show you how well I can be of service you.
On time delivery. Awesome work done. I recommend her a million times
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both the freelancer and client to give the best decision. This usually takes 3-5 business days to review after receiving both reports.